|Knighton lodge is a family run guest house in a quiet cul-de-sac 10 minutes walk too town and shops.we have 9 en-suite with 3 ground floor rooms .wheelchair friendly, off street parking, large spacious rooms ,quiet location close to beach,
We are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac.
The town centre is half a mile.
Nearest railway station is approximately 2 miles away. For guests arriving by bus coach or train courtesy transport from and too the station in Skegness is available when pre booked.
We do not allow pets but we can accommodate a guide dog.
We can arrange wheel chairs and mobility scooters to be delivered and collected.
Our website is www.knighton-lodge.co.uk provides pictures of our accommodation and further information about the services we provide or telephone or e-mail.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
Please advise us of your anticipated arrival time so we can be sure that we are here to welcome you.
To ensure your accommodation is ready we ask guests do not normally arrive before 2.00 pm earlier arrival may however be possible by arrangement.
- You can park on the drive at the front main door.
- We can offer assistance with your luggage. Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
- There is a slight slope to entrance no steps.
- On arrival ring door bell.
- Front door has a push button security lock on signing in you will be given the code and separate keys to bed rooms
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc.
- On entering on your right is our dinning room all on same ground level no stairs.
- On the left is a hall way same level no stairs leading to 3 ground floor rooms.
- On the right is our small friendly bar on the same level no stairs.
- The stairs leading to the first floor has 15 steps with banister rail on one side leading to first floor, the stairs is carpeted.
- On the first floor we have 4 en-suite rooms see bedrooms for more information.
Knighton lodge has central heating throughout temperatures can be adjusted in each room to suit individual requirements.
Public Areas - bar, breakfast room etc.
- Breakfast are served in the dining room.
- We have no lounge .
- We have selection of DVD and board games.
- The dining room is on the ground floor no steps.
- Carpeted through out
- Non smoking
- Movable chairs and tables
- Fan lighting for hot days
- Special diets on request
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
- All bedrooms are en-suit with shower or bath and wc.
- There are en-suit facilities in all rooms consisting of a shower or bath wc and wash basin depending on requirements.
- Tea and coffee facilities. and colour T.V
- We also provide hair dryers iron and ironing boards, cots, bath boards.
- We use sheets and duvets. bath and hand towels are provided.
- All rooms have wardrobe side cabinets dressing table.
- Our ground floor rooms are large enough to take wheelchairs and mobility scooters
- Bedroom 1 ground floor double and single bed.
- Bedroom 2 ground floor large room double bed bunk bed sofa and table and chairs with patio door to seating area.
- Bedroom 3 ground floor large room double and single sofa table and chairs with patio door to seating area.
- Bedroom 4 first floor double bed single bed.
- Bedroom 5 first floor large room king size 4 poster bed sofa table and chairs
- Bedroom 6 first floor double
- Bedroom 7 first floor large room king size bed bunk beds.
- Bedroom 8 second floor small double
- Bedroom 9 second floor large room 4 poster
- Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [En-suite or Shared]
- Ground floor room 1 bath room 10ft x 4ft hand basin w/c and shower vinal flooring 9 inch step to shower.
- Ground floor room 2 bath room 8ft x 6ft hand basin w/c bath 22 inch high with hand grips shower over bath with bath board supplied height of toilet 15 inch hand rail to toilet door 32 inc wide for wheelchair .
- Ground floor room 3 bathroom 8ft x 3ft hand basin w/c 16 inch high shower 3 steps step 1 4 inch step 2 1/2 inch step 3 7 inch door to bathroom 29 inch. Grounds and Gardens
- Room 2 and 3 have separate private patio areas with table and chairs access by patio doors in rooms Additional Information
Guests are welcome to use of our patio table and chairs to the front of the building with a selection of pretty flower beds and hanging baskets
There are fire extinguishers throughout the building with a fire alarm bell.
In an event of a fire a bell will be heard please advise us if you have a hearing impairment.
We do not permit smoking but you are welcome to smoke in the garden or patio area.
We are happy to cater special diets please advise at booking. We are happy to refrigerate any medication.
We can arrange for scooters to be delivered and collected to be advised on booking.
9 Trafalgar Avenue
Skegness Lincolnshire PE25 3EU
Local equipment hire companies: for mobility scooters and wheelchair hire:
28 roman bank
- We are constantly trying to improve on decor and facilities.
- We have a large room to the back of the building which we are hoping to convert to a new dining room and enlarge our bar area and also adding an extra ground floor room.
- We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01754764354 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Created: 21 October 2008
Updated: 10th July 2013